Our Machining Department, has: boring machines for big dimensions pieces, C.N.C. and lathes. A highly qualified staff is always able to answer and satisfy all our customer’s needs.
The 4 overhead cranes with various capabilities complete this unit.
Two bays of SAMA’s warehouses are completely dedicated to assembling department and are provided of modern facilities, 8 overhead cranes with capacity up to 100 tonnes. All the mechanical and commercial components converge in this unit, for a first inspection control, then they will be assembled.
Our products are pre-assembled in order to guarantee a good result during installation and start up; subsequently prepared and packed, ready to be shipped to final customer.
This is the productive heart of the company, thanks to a modern and flexible organization, this dept can guarantee an elevated quality standard, service and technology. In this department are concentrated all the oxy-cutting machinery, medium/big sizes bending machines, folding press, shear machines, turning tables for welding, pre-assembling area for carpentry, automatic manipulators for submerged arc welding and stations for manual welding. 10 overhead cranes with capacity up to 100 tonnes are present in the unit.
SAMA’s for mechanical design and automation, takes advantage of 3 different technical offices divided by product type and dislocated between Brescia factory, Udine’s site and Timisoara’s (RO) office. Each office is made up of technicians and engineers with high skills and well devolopped experience, able to satisfy any customer’s requests.
The office based in Udine, is the one dedicated to all engineering studies for revamping and realization of continuous casting plant.
The headquarter has an office focused on the design of electrical furnace (EAF & LF) and all the auxiliary equipment used in Steel Plants (tilting cars, ladles, tundishes, furnace, etc...)
This office located in SAMA headquarter, takes care of electrical engineering, development of software and realization of HMI.
Our engineering service can cooperate with the customer for the realization of electrical design, start-up following the installation sites, taking care of cold & hot test and performing the staff training.
SAMA’s board adopt a responsible policy in order to guarantee the best quality in terms of:
- Customer satisfaction: based on high level feature and reliability of the offered products, in response to all conditions indicated in the purchase order
- intervening on the causes of problems rather than only on the effects
- developing and enhancing the professional and ethics competence of the staff
- a continuous control of production’s costs, capable to maintain competitiveness in the market
- super visioning economics profits derived from our manufacturing and engineering activities.
- satisfying all clients’ demands and expectations
- enhancing contributions and partnerships of our suppliers
- improving the performances and efficiency of the company.